SK Football Coaching Ltd – the trading name of SKFC. SKFC refers to SK Football Coaching Ltd.
Terms & Conditions: the details contained in this document and any document referred to within it
Activity – any football or sporting event/activity hosted, organised or led by any member of SK Football Coaching Ltd
Terms & Conditions:
By booking on any SKFC activity, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- SK Football Coaching Ltd offers an online booking service through the ClassForKids system. Once you have booked through the system, a confirmation email will be sent to the email address provided.
- For safety, SKFC can only guarantee space on activities booked in advance. Arrival on the day cannot be guaranteed a place.
- Before booking, parents/guardians should ensure their child is able to attend the activity based on the descriptions on the SKFC website. EX: a holiday course booking for a 3 year old will not be accepted, as the minimum age for a child on camp is 4 (Reception).
- SK Football Coaching Ltd may occasionally offer promotions, in this event the promotion (example: free pass won as a raffle prize) must be redeemed and used in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- SK Football Coaching Ltd are able to take payment of subs in the following methods: cash in a named envelope, BACs transfer with named reference or via the ClassForKids system, which will incur a small additional fee from the booking host.
- All SKFC staff are qualified in the FA safeguarding course and hold DBS certification. In the event that a child discloses information or a member of staff holds concerns regarding abuse, our team will act in accordance with our child protection policy which is available on request to SK Football Coaching Ltd.
- SK Football Coaching Ltd may take photography and/or videos of activities hosted by us. The use of this data is solely for the purpose of promoting and publicising activities through marketing online, in the media or literature.
- Parents/guardians who don’t wish for their child to be photographed/filmed must make SKFC aware of this in advance of the commencement of an activity undertaken by their child.
- SK Football Coaching Ltd will hold all personal data in accordance with our privacy notice, found at http://www.skfootballcoaching.com/privacy-notice/
- SK Football Coaching Ltd cannot be held responsible for the loss or damage to any personal belongings while attending an SKFC activity. Any valuables brought to an SKFC activity by a participant are done so at the owner/owner’s parent or guardian’s risk.
- A full risk assessment will be carried out before any activity takes place at a new venue. SK Football Coaching Ltd staff all hold FA emergency aid certification.
- By booking on to a course, and thus agreeing to these terms & conditions, you agree to qualified persons administering any and all necessary first aid to your child as required at any time.
- For safety reasons it is compulsory for all participants to wear shin pads on an activity involving contact sport. SKFC can and will refuse permission to participare to any child who isn’t wearing appropriate clothing/equipment, including shin pads.
- It is the responsibility of the parent/guardian to ensure that appropriate clothing is worn and/or available for their child prior to the activity being undertaken, including accounting for adverse weather.
- Any medical conditions that a participant may have must be disclosed to SK Football Coaching Ltd in advance of the commencement of an activity by the child’s parent/guardian.
- In the event of a child needing the use of an inhaler at an SK Football Coaching Ltd activity, it is the responsibility of the parent/guardian to ensure the inhaler is handed to the head coach in advance of the session/activity/event.
- In the event that a child known to SKFC as needing an inhaler hasn’t provided it, SK Football Coaching Ltd can refuse participation on health & safety grounds.
- SK Football Coaching Ltd are covered with public liability insurance through Insure4sport.
- Other than in relation to death, personal injury, or property damage, where SK Football Coaching Ltd or its staff are proven to be negligent, SK Football Coaching Ltd’s liability to you is limited to the booking fee paid by you.
- In the event that SK Football Coaching Ltd has to cancel an event or activity for any reason, the event will either be rearranged or a credit note issued to the person who booked the activity. Alternatively, the person who booked the activity can choose to request a refund to email@example.com for a full refund.
- Any child collected by a parent or guardian must be signed out of the activity with a member of SK Football Coaching Ltd. This includes during the wave off at holiday camp, where no child is permitted to leave without being dismissed.
- Any child that normally leaves a session unacompannied will only be allowed to leave if a parent/guardian has provided written consent to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the commencement of the activity.
- In the unlikely event that a complaint needs to be raised, then in the first instance please raise the concern with a senior coach at the activity whilst not coaching. They will deal with the issue in accordance with our staff policies and procedures. If the problem needs resolving further, please email email@example.com as soon as possible (within 7 days) where we will take appropriate steps to rectify the concern.
- When making a booking, the responsibility lies with you to ensure the correct booking is made. A refund unfortunately cannot be given to bookings made in error or bookings that aren’t attended, except in exceptional circumstances.
- These terms and conditions form the entire agreement between you and SK Football Coaching Ltd.
- If any term within these terms and conditions is found to be unenforceable by a British court then such term will be struck out, but the remaining terms within these terms and conditions shall continue in force to the full extent permitted by British/English law.
- These terms and conditions are governed by British/English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England/Britain.